Bless Up

Bless Up

Sunday, November 22, 2015

INI Kamoze - Jah Never Fail I 7'' [1995 Sounds Klik Original Pressing]

Not many tunes appear on the Rough Inna Town riddim (one of my faves) by Phillip Fattis Burrell, but every one that does is sheer madness in my humble opinion. I posted Frankie Paul's Song Of Freedom previously, and recently acquired this release. They are both as ridiculous as the original version by Luciano and Cocoa Tea in their own unique ways. I find it funny that this vinyl record features a picture of a CD printed on it, but I guess that was cutting edge back then! The version on here was so crucially dubbed, that I've chosen to post it here for you as well. Oh, and a repress has appeared on the Exterminator label as well, for anyone seeking a cheaper alternative. Stay thirsty my friends-


No comments:

Post a Comment