Bless Up

Bless Up

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Dave Bailey - Concrete Jungle 7'' [1990 Redman International Original Pressing]

Finally back everyone... I lagged super hard on getting my shit fixed when it ended up being only a simple virus removal. Though I was told I might need to replace my hard drive soon. Fingers crossed my shit don't crash! Anyway, thought I'd make my return in style by posting some rare treats to thank you all for being patient and understanding... enjoy!

Ridiculous riddim here.... very similar to his fameous "Runnings" hit single on Redman as well . Another guy who should have recorded more than he did, this tune blows me away every time I hear it. Y'all will probably agree once you take a listen.


Yagga Yo

3 comments:

  1. Bless!!! Good to see you back mate.
    i have been missing your uploads badly.
    good thing it wasnt that bad with your computer, a hard drive is deffintly not as expensive as a new computer.

    Crucial comeback hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to see you back!!! thanks again for all your effort!

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent tune! more of this style, mr selecta!!

    ReplyDelete