Bless Up

Bless Up

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sadly, my computer crashed last night when I let my friend try to look someone up on Myspace (fuckin social networking sites!). Luckily I have all my files backed up... But I won't be able to post anything new until I get my shit fixed or cop a new one. With that said, it might be a couple weeks before you see anything new pop up, but I'm not planning on letting this blog die. I'm pissed too cause I just picked up a couple crucial 7'' I was hoping to share with y'all, but it'll have to wait. Hell of a way to start the New Years... Hope y'all had a safe and fun time last night!
Until next time-

9 comments:

  1. Sad to hear that your computer crashed, I would jump out of a building if my computer crashed!
    But a happy new year, and may all of your wishes come true.
    If you need some help with your computer, you can contact me, maybe I can be a help. This way I can say thanks to all the music you shared!
    Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for all the niceness last year
    good luck with the computer, hope to hear you back online soon.
    All the best for 2011

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything great for you! happy new yer, honestly, from brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the support guys! I think I'm just going to try to get a new comp since the one I've had is a bit old... General K, I also appreciate the offer, but unless you live near San Francisco (Northern Cali) I doubt you'll be able to fix my system! Thanks tho bredda....
    Hope to be up and running by Feb at the latest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aight no problem men.
    Good luck with your new comp, if you need some software like anti-virus programs or advice about programs, then I'm your men. (Same for you too Bounty J and the rest of die digital reggae crew of course!
    Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry bredda, this site its a very good...my respect from panama...no let die my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah Big up to my homie for all the crucial tunes!!! I keep finding tracks and artists i've never heard!! Gotta get my hands on that cemetary 45!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Word man thanks for the praise big homie. Just got my comp fixed finally... though I was warned the harddrive may crash, dough! I got some stupid crucial tunes coming in the next few weeks for yall. And I'll post that cemetery tune special request for you bro even those its a newer tune. good to see you though, big up all the humboldt massive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to hear!!! i'm missing you :-)
    Big up!

    ReplyDelete