Bless Up

Bless Up

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Wayne Marshall - I L.O.V.E. / Colonel Casper - Fear Of Jah Jah 12'' [1986 Quadro Pack Original Pressing]

Double sided 12'' with both singers riding the same high energy UK digi root riddim. Not sure if this would qualify as a Steppers beat, but tuff either way. Casper kills this one in my opinion though with his conscious lyrics and deejay style! Haven't seen much else released under this label, but it was an affiliate of Greensleeves. Both tunes feature a bit of a version at the end, but the Marshall side has a longer, more pronounced one.



3 comments:

  1. Greetings selecta ...
    Re uP mediafire links are dead!!!
    Please Run things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings,
    I know a lot of the older links are dead, but I am not going to go back and reup them all.
    If anyone has a request, I can do specific tunes onto Fileswap.
    Bless-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re upload please this is dancehall not roots

    ReplyDelete