Bless Up

Bless Up

Friday, April 20, 2012

Queen Paula - Know How Fi Wuk 7'' [198x Ridim Force Original Pressing]

Funny but catchy tune by female DJ Queen Paula on the virtues of being
a good wifey and how to take care of your man (and yourself too of
course!).


Big Up All Di Woman!
Also wanted to thank all followers of this blog for being patient and
respectful. I was without internet for over a month, and now that I
have it back, I still barely have time to post. Between my two jobs,
plus my wedding coming up in a few months, I've been swamped. But I
will try to continue posting somewhat regularly. Bless-

3 comments:

  1. " DI LINK'S NAH WORK IYA " BLESS ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ninja unu fi rightclick on download and "save file" then it works.

    @mr selecta how can we be disrespectful when u provided us with so many nice tunes i never seen anywhere else. good news with the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. " YES MI FRIEND NUFF RESPECT, AND I MUST SEH YUH CHANNEL AH LICK BER SHOT EVERY TIME.. BLESS..

    ReplyDelete